If and when there is a new strain of flu virus that infects the world, if you are able to care for your family, "first responders" can concentrate on the needs of those who are most affected. Stephenson Strategies, a leading Homeland Security consulting firm, has compiled the most vital information drawn from more than 100 pages of the latest, authoritative information from respected sources, including the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the US PandemicFlu.gov website, and the UK Health Protection Agency, supplemented by material from other sources.
The Pandemic Flu Survival Guide contains:
- Latest Information, including General Info, and Business Continuity
- Preparation, including General Preparation, Water, Food, Immunizations, Medical, Sanitation, Heating/Cooking, Supplies, Miscellaneous, and Sharing Ideas
- Staying Healthy, including Hygiene, and Diet & Exercise
- Travel Information
- The Illness, including Avian flu (H5N1), Pandemic flu, and Treatment
- Human & Economic Impacts, including General Impact, and Business Continuity
Arm yourself now with this vital information before the pandemic begins.